Saturday 4 May 2013

I think that I really get nuts!



Oh my god .. oh my god .. oh my god .. I watched two movies in a night!




It is so unbelievable because I don’t feel any tired things on me!
The first movie I watched is ‘Lawak Ke Der 2’ and then.. I watched ‘Istanbul Aku Datang’ for a second time. Yes it is still fresh and evergreen for me although I watched twice.  Hey, today is 5th May 2013 and you know what event for tomorrow? .. Huh! Yeahhh it is PRU-13.. Stand for ‘Pilihanraya Umum - 13’ .. tell me what would you choose for it? It is depend on you and your belief. Men have different choice for them. And I believe that you will make a right choice to choose your leader. So, whatever is it, don’t get to mess with it, for me, it is only 60% important in our life. So plan yourself for a better life and a bright future. Get rid of it! :D

I’m sorry but I think that I wanna type again .. heyyy I’m so happy here.. Do you feel it? Get into me! J

Babe, you know what? I celebrated my parents birthday this afternoon. It is my first time you know when I, myself called a famous and 5 stars bakery shop, secret recipe at Malacca to order Chocolate Indulgence cake for this Saturday. I’m so glad that I managed all them by myself. But my parents didn’t know about it. I just wanna surprised them.

And it is too long story to hear, I cut them.

Boom baam boom baam! .. on that waiting day, my mom wanted to go to my aunt’s house at Bandar Hilir. Oh my god!  .. and it is shhhh…. Oh my god! My planned?!!! Oh my really-really oh my… I shut down my mouth.. it is zipped! My brain started to wining,, and I saw so many stars on my head. It is really out of planned! Then please oh god! Help meeee..


Okay I started to persuade her, ‘mom, please. I want to stay at home for this Saturday, I wanna have my day with you, and seriously I want to spend my time with family. Furthermore, it is my holiday, I .. I miss your cook. I want you to cook my favourite food. I want mee curry from your hand. It is handmade mom. I miss it so much. Plus, I .. I .. I wanna stay at home only, I love you mom. Please … L ‘. And mom said ‘ No, I promised her to go to her house. I have things to give her and I haven’t meet her for a long time. I’ve told your dad and he agreed me. Tomorrow morning, all of us will go to her house’.

Oh my again! I just thought again. ~ sleep ~

Saturday morning,
I woke up from sleep. I walked out of bed, and yeahh.. I got an idea!
Shhhh…….Why I didn’t think about this since yesterday!

Okay, I cut the story again~

We celebrated my parents’ birthday at my aunt’s home. However, it is out of planned. But I think, it is still looks good even though I didn’t celebrate at my own house. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment